hi so my friend alice has been missing for over 24 hours now and everyone is getting really worried, so if you live around london uk would you please ring 101 if you see this girl, it would mean a lot thank you bye
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-28997068 this bbc news story explains more about it so please help if you can #findalice
Please help find Alice - west London - URGENT help needed
PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST THIS
she was last seen in Kew by the canal, but she could have walked anywhere from there
shes only 14 and has health problems that make her seriously vulnerable
another pic of her:
REBLOG YOU NEVER KNOW IF ANY OF YOUR FOLLOWERS MAY LIVE IN WEST LONDON AND KNOW SOMETHING THAT COULD HELP
typhoidmeri replied to your post “Uh…. I killed that spider from yesterday/this morning… I THINK I…”
0_o Nooo. DNW. I am not phobic but the husband is. I don’t like killing them unless they are massive and/or they jump at me and I squeak.
I’m usually not bothered by little house spiders that pretty much stay out of the way up in the corners getting any flies or mosquitos. However, when there is one on the floor, I have to kill it. Mostly because my Mom is really allergic to bites. Though to be fair, if it was a brown recluse we’d have all been fucked if bitten. If it twitches I drop my boot on it until it stops.
remember when dylan sprouse’s nudes were leaked and everyone was outraged
yeah me neither
probably don’t remember that because of all the posts thanking the girl who did it
and because the nudes were all over tumblr
- Kekkuloida = to prance or just hang around naked (yes, the word includes the presumption that you are naked)
- Örveltää = to be really drunk and do whatever you do when you’re really drunk, like crawling in a ditch somewhere on all fours
- Perskärpänen (literally “ass fly”) = a person who keeps following you without you wanting them to
- Röhnöttää = to sit with a bad posture or lie around because you are bored, lazy, or tired
- Paskahalvaus (literally “shit paralysis”) = the state of being really fucking scared or startled
- Änkyrä = a person who’s very reluctant to change their own, usually backwards and bigoted views
- Änkyröidä = a verb derived from the previous noun
- Raivoraitis (literally “rage sober”) = a person who never drinks alcohol and might be very passionate about it
- Yrmy = a person who’s always grumpy or angry
- Perskannikka (literally “ass end-of-a-loaf-of-bread”) = a slang word for “buttock”
- Vongata = to repeatedly and annoyingly ask for sex from someone who’s not interested (i.e. to be a Nice Guy)
- Könsikäs = a big, handsome, masculine man that you find attractive
- Puliukko = a man who spends most of his time wandering about drunk, smells bad, and might be homeless
Feel free to add to the list. :D
I’d add there one thing that’s common word in my family but I’m not sure about the others:
-Örnöttää = being alone in a very distant place such as a summer cottage, not wanting to anyone disturb and being really grumpy even thinking about the possibility of anyone to come visit you.
"The lock on your diary wasn’t very good, so it’s your fault I read your diary."
- Would you rather..
- Fuck, kill or marry
- This or that
- Personal questions
- Creepy anons
- Random questions
- Anonymous secrets
- Anything you want!
When a Table Talk video, reminds me of the time I had to have a conversation with an ex about why he seriously needed to keep his nails short…………..